Water & Wastewater
- The quality of wastewater and exhaust gas needs to be guaranteed before being discharged into the environment, so it is necessary to have a strict management method based on data recorded by the automatic monitoring stations.
- It is necessary to have a data management system to ensure the accuracy of data of all monitoring stations.
- When there is data exceeding the threshold, because of the manual data collection it takes a substantial amount of time to confirm and make a processing decision.
- For management, it is necessary to have an easy way to aggregate and process data.
- Regulatory reporting takes a long time, because of the data collection and calculation. This easily leads to data misalignment and low accuracy.