Ha Tien 1 Cement Joint Stock Company, formerly known as Ha Tien Cement Factory, was invested in infrastructure by VENOT.PIC of the Republic of France. The factory officially went into operation in 1964 to 1993, the factory developed into Ha Tien 1 Cement Company and Ha Tien 2 Cement Company, until 2010 the company merged into a VICEM Ha Tien Cement company. only with 2 factories are Kien Luong Cement Factory, Binh Phuoc Cement Factory, 2 grinding stations Phu Huu and Cam Ranh.
VICEM Ha Tien's business lines are manufacturing and trading cement - products from cement, production of building materials - products for industry, import and export business of cement and raw materials, …
The cement manufacturing and trading industry can be considered as the key business and the forerunner of VICEM Ha Tien. It can be seen that cement has become one of the industries with large CO2 emissions from production stages such as firing, packaging and transportation. Therefore, many cement factories are now constantly monitoring emissions in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment on emissions, as well as looking for the application of modern technology for monitoring and treatment. emissions for cement plants.
Ha Tien 1 Cement Factory (branch is Kien Luong Cement Factory) in Kien Giang Province belonging to Vincem Ha Tien Joint Stock Company has chosen to use iLotusLand Environmental IoT software to monitor emissions automatically and continuously. Specifically divided into 2 phases:
- Stage 1: Monitoring emissions of cement kilns and chimneys of crushing stations
- Phase 2: Monitoring environmental air quality at the factory and for member companies
|Software used||iLotusLand for Environment – On Premise|
|The monitoring parameters||Lưu lượng, bụi tổng, nhiệt độ và áp suất|
As the raw material production industry, VICEM Ha Tien's factory operation and discharge must meet strict technical requirements for management to minimize environmental risks. In addition, the Management Board - Corporation - Investors of factories also have the need to remotely monitor immediately and synchronize all data in one place for management (environmental data, clocks, etc.). water, electricity, gas, gas, etc.) and expand connections for other devices in the future.
Monitoring of Emissions and Air Quality
The phase of implementing iLotusLand software with Ha Tien Cement Plant in March 2021, along with the installation of 4 more monitoring stations from Viet An Environment, the installation helps Ha Tien Cement Plant to ensure the quality of emissions. environment, helping to control the performance of the dust filter system and exhaust fan, especially helping the factory to optimize production costs.
In addition, the choice to use iLotusLand software provides an emission monitoring solution that meets the latest circular 02/2022/TT-BTNMT of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
- Connecting from hardware devices to iLotusLand software for emissions monitoring to fully meet the criteria as well as future-oriented missions in environmental protection, as well as towards the development sustainable development.
- iLotusLand software responds to problems of connection, remote monitoring and instant warning during operation.
The benefits of applying IoT technology in monitoring
The application of iLotusLand software to emissions monitoring has brought VICEM Ha Tien many immediate and long-term benefits.
- The iLotusLand centralized monitoring platform has become a useful tool to save time and costs for the monitoring and treatment of emissions at VICEM Ha Tien.
- Ensure the quality of exhaust gas and ambient air meet the standards prescribed by law; minimize negative impacts on the environment in accordance with commitments to sustainable development.
|View more projects:||Protrade International Industrial Park in Binh Duong|
|Thành Thành Công Industrial Park|
|Formosa Vung Ang Ha Tinh|