Mining, Minerals & Metals
- To check and monitor the wastewater, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment has asked Formosa Ha Tinh to install automatic and continuous monitoring stations to control each stage of production and environmental treatment. After that, there is a problem of how to manage and monitor data returned from the monitoring stations in an effective way.
- The challenge is in how to ensure a quick and timely response when the measured values exceed the set thresholds.
- It takes a lot of time to collect, collate and process the right data in order to make monitoring reports and to comply with the requirements of government agencies.
- How can you manage the available information so the data can be entered efficiently and historical data can be easily looked up?
- It is also necessary to have a secure solution for the storage and usage of the collected data.