- Monitoring the status of data and capturing information from stations when the connection is lost takes a lot of time, which leads to a reactive response when something goes wrong. That is both times consuming and takes a lot of human resources.
- Which solution is effectively providing accurate monitoring data, monitors the status of the remote automatic monitoring stations and ensures timely feedback?
- By storing all the data over the lifetime of the automatic monitoring stations, searching the past data is difficult because of the large amount of data and the manual selection process.
- Tools to support reporting are necessary because of the frequent recurrence of reporting in accordance with government regulations.
- Because the data is stored in a sub-optimal way internal data-security is difficult to guarantee.
- The Air Quality Index (AQI) is a point of concern, but because both the calculation as well as the reporting are not optimized, this whole process takes too much time.