Mining, Minerals & Metals
- The continuous inspection and monitoring of the quality of the output water to the wastewater treatment system, to do that and save time and to do it effectively is one of the problems that need to be resolved.
- To meet the regulatory requirements as issued by the government, the development of reporting templates takes a lot of time and resources.
- Finding a precise remote tracking solution is also an issue.
- The storage and lookup of data take time and the accuracy is not high.
- The number of people viewing and processing data has to be limited as well.