Mining, Minerals & Metals
- The question was how to monitor the data status of the monitoring station in the best way so issues could be solved timely before they affected the plant’s operation.
- Gathering data and making lots of reports takes time.
- There was no integrated camera view and the location of stations on the base map for monitoring stations.
- Queries on historical data based on data storage files was also necessary.
- At the same time there is a need for strict management of access rights to view and edit data.