Participate in the webinar with the theme "iLotusLand Platform for Government."
Webinar program with the theme 'iLotusLand Platform for Government'. Explore the environmental monitoring and data management platform iLotusLand to discover how the Departments of Natural Resources and Environment (DNRE) apply the iLotusLand platform to monitor, manage, and protect the environment in the province.
For this webinar, we will discuss and share information about regulations on data transmission for environmental monitoring (Wastewater, CEMS). We will explore how iLotusLand actively supports the Department of Natural Resources and Environment (DNRE) in establishing an integrated system, including server infrastructure and centralized monitoring systems, to efficiently conduct environmental monitoring as per regulations. This not only contributes to global sustainability but also assists local authorities in generating revenue through a penalty system for industries, linking environmental responsibility to financial benefits.
- Regulations on the Transmission of Wastewater and CEMS Data
- Server Operation Requirements for the Department of Natural Resources and Environment (DNRE)
- iLotusLand Monitoring Platform for Government
- How to leverage the deployed system?
- Theme: 𝗶𝗟𝗼𝘁𝘂𝘀𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
- Speaker: Mr. Nguyễn -International Business Development Manager
- Time: 3:00 PM, December 18, 2023
- Platform: Live on iLotusLand's LinkedIn
- Quick registration at: https://bit.ly/webinarDec
Don't miss this opportunity! Let's together strive for a sustainable future with iLotusLand! 🌱