In the context of ever-evolving technology, staying at the forefront of innovation is essential for any software platform. With this trend in mind, iLotusLand is pleased to announce the introduction of new features for the iLotusLand For Environment software, version 3.11.0. This is a fresh improvement designed to provide our customers with a better experience on our iLotusLand platform.
iLotusLand For Environment Monitoring Software
iLotusLand software is an environmental monitoring and environmental data acquisition platform that utilizes IoT (Internet of Things) technology. iLotusLand is developed for monitoring and managing the quality of the surrounding air, water, soil, and other environmental factors. It enables organizations, businesses, and government agencies to collect environmental data from sensor devices and other data sources, and then manage, analyze, and report this data to ensure compliance with regulations and the best environmental quality.
In addition to supporting the aggregation and reporting of measurement indicators obtained from the system, the software also helps control and analyze data in real-time. Data from the iLotusLand software aids in making intelligent decisions regarding the release of waste into the environment. Measurement indicators are continuously and promptly recorded, thereby improving environmental understanding, optimizing decision-making processes, and contributing to the protection of human health and the natural environment.
Updating iLotusLand Monitoring Software Ver 3.11
iLotusLand always places customer experience at the center and strives to improve its products. Therefore, we are pleased to announce the release of a new version of iLotusLand software – version 3.11, which will be launched on November 10, 2023. This new version comes with many new features, improvements, and high stability to ensure that our customers have a better experience on the iLotusLand platform.
New features of software:
- Online monitoring: Can save as many online monitoring filters according to user needs.
- Camera: Display camera status in grid and list form.
- Look up data:
- You can customize the data arrangement in ascending and descending order and support downloading the corresponding data file.
- Look up, search and export Excel data to filter data at time points to serve reporting needs.
- Share data: Updated Stream configuration features help manage Stream configuration lists, create new Streams, edit Streams, delete Streams, and record data transmission history. This helps share events surrounding the monitoring station through Message Broker.
- Incident: Added Incident Comment Notification: Customize settings to send notifications via web/mobile and email channels when there are new comments for the incident.
- Camera: Customize the settings for sending connection loss alerts to the camera via web/mobile, sms, webhook, email channels.
- Device: Customize settings to send good device status alerts back via web/mobile, sms, webhook, email channels. ( Calibration and Equipment Error ).
- Advance: Look up and export hourly AQI, daily AQI, and monthly AQI report data with data that has been censored.
- Monitoring station: Can export excel data, Download data about information of monitoring stations according to search filter.
- Monitoring station parameters: Users can customize the display order of monitoring station parameters by dragging and dropping in the configuration to edit station information and monitoring parameters.
- Emission flow report: Update the formula to calculate total traffic by day, month, year and support saving the most recent search filter.
- Multi-language: Update multi-language English and Taiwanese for some locations.
- Warning: Update the parameter-related alarm sending content logic for the case where the station has an over-threshold alarm and a device alarm.
- Camera configuration: Fix camera password error containing special characters
- Average 1 hour report: Update statistical logic when downloading excel data.
- Monitoring station configuration: Added search filter for monitoring stations by management unit
- Monitor list: Improved interface – fixed header information to help users easily monitor large data.
- Language of renewal notice: Adjust the content of the renewal notice.
Notes when updating software:
During the update to the new version, the software may experience signal loss or interruptions. However, rest assured that your data will not be lost during the update process.
If you have any questions or encounter issues during the update, please don't hesitate to contact us via email for the fastest support at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 0938 749 699.
Key Milestones of iLotusLand
We always value our customers' feedback and continuously strive to enhance our product. Version 3.11 represents a significant milestone for iLotusLand software. With these changes, we believe that iLotusLand will provide even better experiences.
The trust of our valued customers is the driving force behind the continuous development of iLotusLand. We are committed to maintaining high standards of quality and performance.
Contact us for the most up-to-date information about our product!
|View more blogs:
|The importance of environmental monitoring for enterprises today
|Top benefits of using automatic periodic reports with iLotusLand
|Things to know before choosing iLotusLand as your companion
For further information, please contact:
Hotline: +84 909 403 778
Facebook: iLotusLand – Leading in Industrial IoT Solutions
Linked in: iLotusLand – The 1st IoT Platform in Vietnam