On January 10, 2022, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment issued Circular 02/2022/TT-MONRE on detailed regulations for the implementation of some articles of the Law on Environmental Protection. This Circular details the implementation of some articles of Decree 36/2017/ND-CP, Decree No. 08/2022/ND-CP, Decree No. 47/2020/ND-CP of the Government regulating details detailing some articles of the Law on Environmental Protection.
The scope of application includes agencies, organizations, communities, households, and individuals engaged in activities related to the provisions in Article 1 of this Circular within the territory of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, including mainland, islands, sea areas, land, and airspace.
Download the full Circular 02/2022/TT-BTNMT here
General requirements for environmental information systems and databases
Enterprises need to meet basic objectives regarding the management, collection, processing, storage, and sharing of environmental information and data; disclose open data in the environmental sector; support the management and operation of electronic environmental systems of state agencies in the environmental field. Additionally, it may be expanded according to local management requirements or the requirements of ministries and inter-agency bodies. Encouragement is given to the use and development of environmental information systems on common digital platforms of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
Furthermore, it is essential to ensure the connectivity and data sharing between environmental databases, including the national environmental database, ministerial and inter-agency databases, provincial-level databases, and specialized environmental databases. The connection, interoperability, and data sharing between information systems are implemented through integrated platforms and shared data platforms provided by the Ministry and provincial authorities (LGSP).
Reporting on compliance with technical requirements for automatic and continuous environmental monitoring before publicizing information to the community
Entities conducting automatic, continuous environmental quality monitoring, as specified in Clause 4, Article 96 of Decree 08/2022/ND-CP, are responsible for preparing and submitting reports on compliance with technical requirements for environmental monitoring before publicizing information to the community to the state management agency specified in Clause 6, Article 96 of Decree 08/2022/ND-CP.
iLotusLand is a pioneer in the Web & Mobile platform to meet the requirements of Circular 02/2022/TT-MONRE
Designing and implementing environmental data monitoring software is not a simple task and requires businesses to have a deep understanding of the technical specifications of each system.
iLotusLand software is an environmental monitoring and environmental data acquisition platform that utilizes IoT (Internet of Things) technology. iLotusLand is developed for monitoring and managing the quality of the surrounding air, water, soil, and other environmental factors. It enables organizations, businesses, and government agencies to collect environmental data from sensor devices and other data sources, and then manage, analyze, and report this data to ensure compliance with regulations and the best environmental quality.
Scope of the solution:
- Automatic and online monitoring: Monitoring of automatic and continuous measurements, directly connected to the monitoring system for resource management (referred to as the monitoring system).
- Management of information on common resource licenses issued by central and local authorities; collection of measurement and monitoring data from resource exploitation projects and other data to support monitoring.
Subjects of use:
- Leaders of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment (LD): Oversee and control remote sampling, issue directives to relevant departments.
- Data management departments of the Department of Natural Resources and Environment - Department of Water Resources and Meteorology (QL): Manage data of projects in the area, ensuring environmental safety.
- System Administration (QTHT): Configure the system, make necessary settings to operate the system and handle problems that arise during operation.
- Water resource exploitation and use facility (CSKT): Responsible for fully updating information about water resource exploitation projects and license information.
- Citizens: Monitor data published on the online portal system.
Follow iLotusLand to update relevant information related to environmental monitoring industry
|Circular 10/2021-TT-MONRE regulates environmental monitoring techniques and management of environmental quality monitoring information and data
|Circular 02/2022/TT-MONRE Latest environmental protection law 2022
|Circular 17/2021-TT-MONRE regulations on monitoring the exploitation and use of water resources
For further information, please contact:
Email: [email protected].
Hotline: +84 909 403 778
Facebook: iLotusLand – Leading in Industrial IoT Solutions
Linked in: iLotusLand – The 1st IoT Platform in Vietnam