Circular No. 10/2021/TT-MONRE
Circular No. 10/2021/TT-MONRE of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment: Technical regulations on environmental monitoring and management of environmental quality monitoring information and data.
|Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
|Vo Tuan Nhan
|Technical regulations for environmental monitoring and management of environmental quality monitoring information and data
According to the provisions of Article 25 of Circular 10/2021/TT-BTNMT, there are regulations on environmental monitoring data management, including:
1. Field monitoring data and environmental analysis must be checked, statistically processed and evaluated.
a) Check results: comprehensive check on the reasonableness of environmental monitoring and analysis results. The inspection is based on sample records (field monitoring records, sample delivery and receipt records, field measurement records, laboratory analysis results records, etc.) and QC sample results ( blank sample, duplicate sample, standard sample,...);
b) Environmental monitoring and analysis results are only accepted after reviewing and evaluating the analysis results of QC samples to ensure reliability according to the laboratory's quality control criteria;
c) Statistical processing: based on the amount of sample and the content of the report, statistical processing can use different methods but at least there must be statistical data on the minimum value, value maximum value, average value, number of values exceeding the standard;
d) Evaluate results: compare and contrast the monitoring results that have been checked and statistically processed with relevant standards and technical regulations.
2. All documents, data, and records related to field monitoring and environmental analysis activities must be fully gathered, ensuring honesty, timeliness, and kept and managed according to regulations.
3. Original records of field monitoring and environmental analysis activities must be kept and ready to be provided to competent authorities upon request. Original documents include:
a) Field monitoring records include: field sampling record, sample delivery and receipt record, field measurement result sheet, field sample repeat measurement record (if any), original data recorded stored in memory from the direct measurement devices at the scene or backed up directly from the memory of the direct measurement devices at the scene, the results of calculations and field observations;
b) Environmental analysis records include: analysis records, analysis results reports, original data stored in the memory of the analysis devices or backed up directly from the memory of the analysis devices ;
c) Records of quality assurance and field quality control and environmental analysis include, at a minimum, sampling records and field quality control sample results, equipment inspection results by standards in the field, quality control sample results in environmental analysis activities.
4. Data in field monitoring and environmental analysis activities must ensure completeness and consistency with field monitoring records and environmental analysis records; appropriate and consistent with the time, sampling location, time, and analysis parameters; suitable and consistent with monitoring methods and equipment; conforms to the acceptance criteria for measurement results.
5. In case of suspicion of errors in environmental monitoring activities, the data must be rechecked or destroyed, and the data must not be used for the purpose of writing a report on monitoring results. The original documents and data before cancellation must be kept as original records for use in cases where it is necessary to look up.
|Circular 10/2021-TT-MONRE regulates environmental monitoring techniques and management of environmental quality monitoring information and data
|Circular 02/2022/TT-MONRE Latest environmental protection law 2022
|Circular 17/2021-TT-MONRE regulations on monitoring the exploitation and use of water resources