With the increasing demand for electricity in our society, the main source of waste from thermal power plants such as emissions, production wastewater, coolant, domestic wastewater, slag & ash keeps growing. It has a large impact on the environment. Most thermal power plants invest in installing automated monitoring systems because these systems perform detailed measurements and analysis of the produced waste, and compare those results to signal which ones are potentially harmful to the evironment. At the same time, the effective monitoring and the management of automatic monitoring data is also important. iLotusLand is a great solution to solve the problem of automatic monitoring for environmental data and is used by many customers in the field of thermal power and gas.
Since the beginning of its commercial operation, the Nhon Trach 1 Thermal Power plant (owned by the Nhon Trach Oil and Gas Power company) has gradually grown and transformed into a mixed cycle gas turbine power plant, using the world’s leading and modern technology. Throughout its daily operations, the plant is always operating safely, steadily and continuously with the annual electricity production always exceeding the assigned volume. In doing so it contributes to an active reduction of the strain of power shortages, especially in the peak dry season months. By doing that it also actively contributes to securing the overall national energy availability.
Currently, the Nhon Trach 1 Thermal Power plant has 4 automatic monitoring stations that have been installed:
- 2 stack emissions stations
- 2 sewage and wastewater stations.
iLotusLand has helped Nhon Trach to solve the challenges
- Track parameters effectively with the web platform, updating online automatically with monitoring data.
- Overview of the monitoring screen with many forms of flexible data: tables, column charts, line charts, pie charts etc.
- In the past, the work of making reports manually took a long time, but periodic automatic reports are published clearly and quickly.
- Detecting abnormal data peaks with automatic alerts supports instant assessment and provides for timely handling.
- Decentralization of features for each account in the system corresponds to the roles and tasks to ensure high data security.
- Remote monitoring with mobile devices by using the mobile version. Share data transparently with other people through LEDs.
With the application of 4.0 technology anytime, anywhere, iLotusLand helps employees to easily integrate and use the data for its desired purpose easily, and in a user-friendly way.
The results when applying iLotusLand
iLotusLand helps to optimize the operations, especially by improving the quality of discharges to the environment to comply with the regulate the permissible standards, and thus ensuring a stable, safe, efficient and environmentally friendly commercial power supply.
Throughout the process from its inception up until now, the team of engineers and workers operating the plant have continously mastered the most modern gas turbine equipment and technology in the world. At the same time, they have been constantly striving to improve the professional level and application of advanced technology to operate the plant with the highest efficiency, just what makes them of the leading companies of Vietnam’s electricity and gas industry.
iLotusLand has delivered a solution that contributes to optimally using automated monitoring stations, and sharing the recorded data in a transparent way with all involved parties. Although full digitalization is a long path, we hope that customers will continue to use iLotusLand, enabling their digital transformation and growth for many years to come.