Food & Beverage
- With a large number of about 145 stations in the whole area the monitoring of waste sources is really difficult.
- Data from waste sources is collected and analysed with a small amount of material, so the actual accuracy is not high.
- To verify incidents by using collected data, use data to calculate applicable fees or regularly make reports according to the government’s regulations, creating a reliable data-set before actual publication takes a lot of time, resources and effort.
- There is no supporting tooling available for the task of monitoring and storing data of periodical measurements by monitoring stations.
- Implementing a number of reporting templates to be used on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis, which each calculate results based on different characteristics certainly takes a long time.
- The automatic transmission of monitoring data has to be done quickly as well, but most importantly in an accurate way, which can be difficult given a large amount of stored data.