Food & Beverage
- The method of data management is ineffective and manual, it is difficult to check and make decisions based on the recorded data.
- Data transmission to the corporation cannot be done in a convenient way with the current manual process of gathering and collating data.
- It takes a lot of time to process and combine the data in order to make the right calculations.
- When errors occur, finding the solution based on historical data is still difficult because the search and accuracy of the numbers are not high.
- Creating reliable, transparent reporting for recorded data is a problem in the power generation sector, with no obvious explanations at hand.